Novinky v MS 2017

Re: Novinky v MS 2017

Nový příspěvekod PLuto » úte 13.12.2016 17:07

Fantastic words by Christian Loriaux

"Here we go.
What a fantastic news.
The biggest deception of my carer was when we did not Sign Sebastien Ogier for 2012 season.
At the time, I wanted to stay at M-sport, despite some insisting other offer...
I was convinced that we could get Seb Ogier in our car and after I saw his first ever Rally New Zealand Drive, I was convinced that he had better The Master.
I wanted M-Sport Fiesta WRC with Seb Ogier to fight the Citroen WRC with Seb Loeb and prove that we would have won it... I will always be convinced that we would have ... Off course, I would, you will say...
Unfortunately, our sponsor withdrew and we could not get Seb and he went to VW.

I really have always regretted that we could not Prove our Team and our Car this way...
Today, is THE DAY, Seb has decided to give us his trust and we have no excuse if we do not make him the 2017 WRC World Champion.
It is a fantastic news, even if the circumstance in which it happens are sad, but we have been there too...

I have been at M-Sport for 15 years now, and it is a fantastic team of motivated and clever people.
It is a Team of Passionate people
We have NEVER been the Team with the biggest budget but still we did get World Champion.
We are the under dogs for 2017 with a lot less budget than all other team... Probably by a factor of x5 or x10, but ALL of M-Sport is 110% committed.
In 2017, The BEST driver will be in our car

However, my highest respect goes to My Boss, Malcolm.
People, will never realise how much Malcolm went out to push the boat to the water to get Seb. I don't know any other Boss of any other PRIVATE Motorsport Team in the World that would have had the WILL to do that.
It shows that for Malcolm the Most Important is still to WIN, to be World Champion, before ANY financial considerations.
Who ever realises that will give him the respect that HE IS DUE.
I certainly do, fair play
Now, I see a very busy year 2017 coming... But bring it on"
PLuto
www.AutoSport.CZ
www.AutoSport.CZ

Nový příspěvekod PLuto » úte 13.12.2016 17:12

Esapekka Lappi by se měl objevit minimálně na sedmi podnicích MS.
PLuto
www.AutoSport.CZ
www.AutoSport.CZ

Nový příspěvekod lubos » úte 13.12.2016 20:32

PLuto píše:Fantastic words by Christian Loriaux

"Here we go.
What a fantastic news.
The biggest deception of my carer was when we did not Sign Sebastien Ogier for 2012 season.
At the time, I wanted to stay at M-sport, despite some insisting other offer...
I was convinced that we could get Seb Ogier in our car and after I saw his first ever Rally New Zealand Drive, I was convinced that he had better The Master.
I wanted M-Sport Fiesta WRC with Seb Ogier to fight the Citroen WRC with Seb Loeb and prove that we would have won it... I will always be convinced that we would have ... Off course, I would, you will say...
Unfortunately, our sponsor withdrew and we could not get Seb and he went to VW.

I really have always regretted that we could not Prove our Team and our Car this way...
Today, is THE DAY, Seb has decided to give us his trust and we have no excuse if we do not make him the 2017 WRC World Champion.
It is a fantastic news, even if the circumstance in which it happens are sad, but we have been there too...

I have been at M-Sport for 15 years now, and it is a fantastic team of motivated and clever people.

It is a Team of Passionate people
We have NEVER been the Team with the biggest budget but still we did get World Champion.
We are the under dogs for 2017 with a lot less budget than all other team... Probably by a factor of x5 or x10, but ALL of M-Sport is 110% committed.
In 2017, The BEST driver will be in our car

However, my highest respect goes to My Boss, Malcolm.
People, will never realise how much Malcolm went out to push the boat to the water to get Seb. I don't know any other Boss of any other PRIVATE Motorsport Team in the World that would have had the WILL to do that.
It shows that for Malcolm the Most Important is still to WIN, to be World Champion, before ANY financial considerations.
Who ever realises that will give him the respect that HE IS DUE.
I certainly do, fair play
Now, I see a very busy year 2017 coming... But bring it on"

Byl-li bych součástí M-Sportu, tak bych věděl, že jakýkoliv optimismus se mně musí (finančně) vrátit. U technického ředitele násobně. Tím nechci jakkoliv snižovat (či deklasovat) snahu M. Wilsona dostat na sedačku Fiesty Ogiera. Obchodně-strategicky tah jako kráva.
Po pravdě a pragmaticky: byla pro Seba II za současné situace jiná volba?? Citroën nenabídnul auto k testům a parametry kontraktu (snad vědom si finančních limitů pro příští období), Yaris je pouhá syrovina na které je třeba makat, makat, makat; podium snad za dva, tři roky; Hyundai se jezdecky zabezpečil během roku a (snad) necítil potřebu půjčit volant Sebovi II. Byl jiná volba?? Technicky na výši z týmů zbyl jen M-Sport.
lubos
A/5

Nový příspěvekod Karbonyl » úte 13.12.2016 20:59

Ale stejně, jsou to největší srdcaři :D

phpBB [video]
Karbonyl
www.AutoSport.CZ
www.AutoSport.CZ

Nový příspěvekod Acom » úte 13.12.2016 21:16

To lubos:
Ogier, byl z Citroenu trosku vystipan na ukor Loeba. Ze by se tam ted hrnul s prosikem? Ctyrnasobny mistr sveta? To si lide v Citroenu podelali pred 5 lety. Vsadili na stareho kone i kdyz osvedceneho.
Hyundai si zabouchl dvere sam tim, ze podepsal jezdce na dalsi sezonu trochu predcasne.

M Sport - tam to trosku vypada, ze tam sam Ogier chtel. Jako by jim chtel vynahradit to, ze dal pred lety logicky prednost VW.

A kdyz vidim Wilsona jako ma on a jeho lide radost z angazma Ogiera tak si rikam - to je presne co WRC na pristi rok potrebovalo.
jojo, pořád se něco děje...
Ich liebe grüne Atomenergie
Acom
N/2

Nový příspěvekod Acom » úte 13.12.2016 21:27

Jeste k Wilsonovi a to jakym jezdcum daval prilezitost (ne sice zadarmo) ale dal:
Kresta, Gardemeister, Hirvonen, Latvala, Tanak...

A ted si muze uzit to, ze ma toho nejlepsiho. Trpelivost se vyplaci.
Wilson zaslouzi velky respekt.
Acom
N/2

Nový příspěvekod lubos » stř 14.12.2016 07:37

Karbonyl píše:Ale stejně, jsou to největší srdcaři :D

phpBB [video]

Frajer a showman v jedné osobě. To opravdu bez jakékoliv diskuse. A snad si splnil i životní sen (dílčím způsobem); titul je to, oč tu jde.
lubos
A/5

Nový příspěvekod Karbonyl » stř 14.12.2016 14:27

Projekt provátních Pol GTI WRC v MS 2017 podle všeho definitivně padá - Red Bull do toho byl ochotný jít, pokud by za něj jel Ogier, s jeho podpisem u M-Sportu je to ale vyřešené.
Karbonyl
www.AutoSport.CZ
www.AutoSport.CZ

Nový příspěvekod Acom » stř 14.12.2016 15:14

A co Mikkelsen? Ten by tam pasoval.
Acom
N/2

Nový příspěvekod lubos » stř 14.12.2016 16:54

Karbonyl píše:Projekt provátních Pol GTI WRC v MS 2017 podle všeho definitivně padá - Red Bull do toho byl ochotný jít, pokud by za něj jel Ogier, s jeho podpisem u M-Sportu je to ale vyřešené.

Špaténka.
lubos
A/5

PředchozíDalší

Zpět na Sezona 2017