Orlen Rally Poland

Re: Orlen Rally Poland

Nový příspěvekod M.Y.S. » čtv 06.07.2017 16:58

Dáváte tady za příklad Portugalsko...jak jsem letos z úst účastníků této Rally slyšel - zákaz chození po trati RZ už den dopředu, každá větší skupinka fanoušků dostává automaticky přiděleného policistu....nevím jak vy, ale tohle bych podstupovat nechtěl...ale je to asi o úhlu pohledu.
Rallye design
M.Y.S.
N/3

Nový příspěvekod Mirek Fric » čtv 06.07.2017 17:36

Portugalsko za příklad dával Mates - za příklad podobného chaosu jako v Polsku. Já jsem mu oponoval, že nemá pravdu, protože tam je to naopak nejpřísnější ze všech závodů, což Ty jen potvrzuješ.
Mirek Fric
www.AutoSport.CZ
www.AutoSport.CZ

Nový příspěvekod Mates » čtv 06.07.2017 18:26

Má chyba - přiznávám, měl jsem to nejspíš zafixováno z minulosti ;)
https://www.facebook.com/pg/martinplesnikphotographer
Mates
S2000

Nový příspěvekod PLuto » pát 07.07.2017 13:16

Colin Clark a jeho hodnocení Polska:

From my column in this week's Motorsport News, my thoughts on Rally Poland

"I love Poland, i really do. It’s a place that’s very much grown on me over the years and since our first visit with the WRC in 2009, I’ve come to really look forward to our annual trip to the eastern reaches of the former communist block.

The people are incredibly welcoming and hospitable, the countryside is stunning, the stages are blindlingly fast and challenging. Even the food has a particular quality that appeals to my slightly adventurous culinary interests.

But all of of this isn’t enough to justify some of the shockingly irresponsible behaviour we witnessed out on the stages this week. Polish rally fans are amongst the most passionate and excitable in the world, and the sheer numbers we see out in the lanes, fields and rolling hills around the service park in Mikolaji are incredible.

But with these numbers unfortunately comes risk. The more spectators you have, the greater the challenge is to control them. And on the face of it, that challenge was lost in Poland last week.

Some of the videos that have been widely circulated on social media are truly shocking, and incredibly worrying. Luck played a very big part in us all leaving Poland without a far more serious story to be reporting on.

Spectators lining the road, on the outside of corners and on the landing zones over jumps just isn't acceptable in today’s safety conscious WRC. There seemed to be a serious lack of a sense of self preservation amongst many out spectating in Poland. I for one don’t get it. For me there is only one thing better than witnessing a World Rally Car tearing up the countryside, spitting fire and spewing mud and gravel, and that is going home to my family afterwards.

The FIA know they have a very big job on their hands. Michelle Mouton takes her responsibilities very seriously and is leading the way in promoting safe spectator experiences, but even she seemed exasperated at times in Poland. “It’’s simply impossible” she said to me at the end of one stage. But Ms Mouton is not one for giving up. Argentina is a great example of how rallies, working closely in conjunction with the governing body, can up their game and give us a safer more controllable environment.

The problem as I see it though is that there is not one sweeping solution to this problem. In Poland there was a blatant disregard for the marshals, safety cars and warnings. As one vastly experienced photographer said to me, the stages were like magnets. As soon as the safety cars were through, fans appeared from the fields and the trees and were drawn in stage side. To stand where they saw fit.

From a purely sporting perspective, Poland deserves to be on the WRC calendar next year. It gives us the most extraordinarily fast stages with drama and excitement that is the match for any rally anywhere in the world. From a safety perspective though, you have to question wether the risk is anywhere near worth the rewards."
PLuto
www.AutoSport.CZ
www.AutoSport.CZ

Nový příspěvekod Mirek Fric » pát 07.07.2017 15:35

phpBB [video]

Video od Oseckých, 1:00 nej záběr :)
Mirek Fric
www.AutoSport.CZ
www.AutoSport.CZ

Nový příspěvekod Mates » stř 04.04.2018 19:29

Díky nemoci jsem měl dostatek času na to, abych dodělal fotky z Rajdu :D Kdyby to náhodou ještě někoho zajímalo, tak tady: https://www.facebook.com/pg/martinplesnikphotographer/photos/?tab=album&album_id=721448464724436
https://www.facebook.com/pg/martinplesnikphotographer
Mates
S2000

Nový příspěvekod PLuto » stř 04.04.2018 21:42

Tak tomuhle se snad už nedá ani říct "s křížkem po funuse" :D
PLuto
www.AutoSport.CZ
www.AutoSport.CZ

Nový příspěvekod Mates » čtv 05.04.2018 16:40

Nebudu se vymlouvat, prostě jsem to zapomněl :D